The Bell Clapper Cruise (its a race really) is another fun PCYC event open to all sailing and power members of PCYC.
This event is open to all sailing Members of PCYC. Whether you are a group of one or a fleet of fellow racers / cruisers it is a great excuse for a Saturday day sail and social.
Click Here to Register for the Bell Clapper Race
More Information Coming Soon!
- The first warning signal will be at 1125.
- Skipper’s and crew meeting in the Chartroom at 1100 for the purposes of check-in and to present course information. (You need to check in so we know you are racing)
- The event is open to all mono hull boats racing Non-Flying Sails or Flying Sails, Cruisers and Power Boaters and participation must be entered by a member who is eligible for a mooring for that boat.
- Everyone starts in the bar, out to their boats they go, round the mark, and back to ring the bell!
- A complicated formula is used to calculate the 1st prize winner. Trophy, bragging rights and a pasta dinner for 2 (Courtesy of the Navigators) are up for grabs!
- Deadline to register: 1700 Friday, September 30, 2022.
- A minimum of 10 boats must be registered and appear for the start in order for the race to proceed.
- Competitors are encouraged to make a voluntary donation to the “Navigators of PCYC”. Donations will be collected by the race committee at the skipper’s meeting.
After you have completed the Bell Clapper Cruise/Race, plan to stay the evening and join us for the PCYC Pasta Night - hosted by the Navigators! Contact Dave Sutman (email@example.com) for tickets!
Its going to be a fun weekend and its a great prelude to October 2nd's Turkey Race...