The PCYC Open Regatta is an LORC event
The Notice of Race and Sailing Instructions for the LORC Open can be found at the bottom of this page.
- For non-PCYC members, in addition to registering through the LORC website, you must pre-register your boat with the PCYC Harbourmaster to pre-arrange for a slip at PCYC during the event. Please Click Here for the Slip Request Form. THIS DOES NOT REGISTER YOU FOR THE EVENT. That must be completed through the LORC website by clicking the link above.
- Upon each arrival into PCYC harbour during the PCYC Open Regatta event we request all participating yachts radio our shore support team on channel 68 who will guide you to an appropriate mooring or rafting location.
- The skipper of the yacht is requested to check in, in person, at the Dock office to confirm the mooring location of the yacht for the evening.
- All participants are invited to participate in the Evening Dinner Buffet being held on Saturday, July 8th from 5 PM to 9 PM. There will be no a la carte service that evening to encourage everyone to participate in this annual club social event. Please (CLICK HERE) here for addition information on the BBQ.
- Tickets will be available at the tent during the event for purchase
For more information please go to the LORC website by Clicking Here.