PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR HAUL OUT OR LAUNCH SCHEDULE
DURING HAUL OUT / LAUNCH ENJOY COMPLIMENTARY COFFEE / TEA AVAILABLE IN THE MAIN ENTRANCE
Our Harbourmaster has started to fill in the haul out / launch schedule. Once you have installed Google calendar, search for the name of your boat to view your scheduled haul out / launch date and time. If you do not see your boat on the haul out or launch schedule, contact the Harbourmaster by email firstname.lastname@example.org. If your boat is un-named, your surname may have been used (UN-surname). Mast times are scheduled in the same way. If you need to change your mast stepping or unstepping time, please contact email@example.com.
The haul out / launch schedule is SUBJECT TO CHANGE and shown for your information and is accurate only at time of publication.
All haul out / launch dates and times are subject to weather conditions, water levels, and accessibility of your boat in the yard (launch). Your scheduled haul out / launch will only take place if it is safe to do so, as determined by the Harbourmaster.
~~ HAULOUT ~~
OFFICIAL START OF HAUL OUT: September 28, 2023
If you need an earlier haul out time, please contact the Harbourmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEPS TO A WORRY-FREE HAUL OUT:
1. For Reciprocal members, please contact email@example.com to ask about winter storage availability.
2. For all other members, please go to the Members' side of the website, Harbour & Grounds and complete the SENIOR MEMBER APPLICATION FOR WINTER STORAGE & HAUL OUT
2. Before your boat is hauled out, please assemble your cradle, attach your pads or bring your stands if they have been stored at home for safe keeping.
3. On your haul out or launch day, we recommended you be on site at least 1 hour before your scheduled time. When you arrive, please sign in at the Dock Office (clipboard outside of the Dock Office door) so we know that you are here. During haul out and launch periods, as per the Occupational Health and Safety Act, children are not allowed in the boat yard and travel lift area.
~~ LAUNCH ~~
LAUNCH START DATE: April 25, 2023
STEPS TO A WORRY-FREE LAUNCH:
1. Make sure your insurance is up to date and on file with us. Without insurance you will not be launched. If you do not have a current certificate of insurance on file with the Club, email or fax it to Dave Sutman, FAX No. (905) 278-2519 firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Ensure your account is current, including payment of your summer mooring fee. You will not be launched if your account is not paid in full at the time of your scheduled launch.
3. If you are stepping your mast, please get a ribbon from the Dock Office and place it at one end of your mast the day before you launch (with boat name written on the ribbon).
4. Is your boat ready to go? Battery charged? If not, please charge your battery in the yard.
5. On your launch day, we recommended that you be on site at least 1 hour before your scheduled time. When you arrive, please sign in at the Dock Office (clipboard outside of the Dock Office door) so we know that you are here. You or your designate must attend or you will not be launched. During launch periods, as per the Occupational Health and Safety Act, children are not allowed in the boat yard and launch area.
After your boat is launched, please disassemble your cradle for storage, remove your pads and take your pads and/or stands home for safe keeping. The Club is not responsible for pads left on the grounds. Members not folding their cradles within 4 hours of their launch will be charged $105.00.
A Member's failure to attend their scheduled launch, resulting in the movement of their boat to honour another member's launch time, will be charged $160.00 + any additional yard fees incurred.
PCYC will be launching or hauling out over 400 boats within the launch / haul out period so please help us to make it go as smoothly as possible for everyone.