Our Harbourmaster has started to fill in the haul out / launch schedule. Once you have installed Google calendar, search for the name of your boat to view your scheduled haul out / launch date and time. If you do not see your boat on the haul out schedule by September 15, 2021, contact the Harbourmaster by email email@example.com to arrange a time. If your boat is un-named, your surname may have been used (UN-surname).
Mast times are scheduled in the same way. If you need to change your mast stepping or unstepping time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. During launch, members whose masts are being stepped the same day will need to come to the Dock Office to pick up a ribbon marker and attach it to their mast before launch day to ensure it is out the morning of launch.
The haul out / launch schedule is SUBJECT TO CHANGE and shown for your information and is accurate only at time of publication.
All haul out / launch dates and times are subject to weather conditions, water levels, COVID-19 restrictions and accessibility of your boat in the yard (launch). Your scheduled haul out / launch will only take place if it is safe to do so, as determined by the Harbourmaster.
~~ HAULOUT ~~
OFFICIAL START OF HAUL OUT: September 18, 2021
If you need an earlier haul out time, please contact the Harbourmaster at email@example.com.
STEPS TO A WORRY-FREE HAUL OUT:
1. For Reciprocal members, please complete the Application For RECIPROCAL WINTER STORAGE & HAUL OUT 2021 / 2022, then drop it off, scan and email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (905-278-2519) it, along with payment and proof of insurance, to Dave Sutman, Communication Centre.
2. For all other members, please go to the Members' Section, Harbour & Grounds section of the website and complete the SENIOR MEMBER APPLICATION FOR WINTER STORAGE & HAUL OUT 2021 / 2022
2. Before your boat is hauled out, please assemble your cradle, attach your pads or bring your stands if they have been stored at home for safe keeping.
3. On your haul out day, we recommended that you be on site at least 1 hour before your scheduled time. When you arrive, please sign in at the Dock Office (clipboard outside of the Dock Office door) so we know that you are here. This is also required for COVID-19 contact tracing. During haul out periods, as per the Occupational Health and Safety Act, children are not allowed in the boat yard and travel lift area.
~~ LAUNCH ~~
OFFICIAL START OF LAUNCH 2022: To be determined
STEPS TO A WORRY-FREE LAUNCH:
1. Make sure your insurance is up to date and on file with us. Without insurance you will not be launched. If you do not have a current certificate of insurance on file with the Club, email or fax it to Dave Sutman, FAX No. (905) 278-2519 email@example.com.
2. Ensure your account is current, including payment of your summer mooring fee. You will not be launched if your account is not paid in full at the time of your scheduled launch.
3. If you are stepping your mast, please get a ribbon from the Dock Office and place it at one end of your mast (with boat name written on the ribbon).
4. Is your boat ready to go? Battery charged? If not, please charge your battery in the yard.
5. On your launch day, we recommended that you be on site at least 1 hour before your scheduled time. When you arrive, please sign in at the Dock Office (clipboard outside of the Dock Office door) so we know that you are here. This is also required for COVID-19 contact tracing. You or your designate must attend or you will not be launched. During launch periods, as per the Occupational Health and Safety Act, children are not allowed in the boat yard and launch area.
After your boat is launched, please disassemble your cradle for storage, remove your pads and take your pads and or stands home for safe keeping. The Club is not responsible for pads left on the grounds. Members not folding their cradles within 4 hours of their launch will be charged $105.00.
A Member's failure to attend their scheduled launch, resulting in the movement of their boat to honour another member's launch time, will be charged $160.00 + any additional yard fees incurred.
PCYC will be launching or hauling out over 400 boats within the launch / haul out period so please help us to make it go as smoothly as possible for everyone.