The Port Credit Yacht Club, a premier year round facility is currently offering the opportunity to join our dynamic team in the capacity of Server. We are searching for individuals who have a passion for the Food and Beverage industry and are looking to join a team that prides themselves on delivering personal and engaging service to our members and their valued guests.
JOB REQUIREMENTS- We are searching for candidates who have a minimum of 2 years of serving experience, preferably in a private Club environment. The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Accurately and effectively deliver prompt service of food and beverage in a polite and friendly manner in a variety of different settings.
- Execute the taking of an order and entering it accurately into the computer system.
- Understand the various allergies and dietary requests that may be presented and offer informed suggestions in selecting from the menu.
- Communicate all requests and specialty items effectively with all colleagues to ensure accuracy.
- Have a general understanding of wines, beer and spirits, offering suggestions and recommendations when asked for.
- Perform wine service table side and have an understanding of the etiquette involved.
- Ensure that all tables are maintained and properly set to reflect the meal period.
- Complete all closing duties and preparations are met for the change of shift, or ensure that the dining room is closed properly at the end of service.
- Perform professionally within times of pressure.
- Be familiar with the different menus, venues and events that are available within the Club House.
Individuals certified within the Smart Serve program are preferred.
JOB DESRIPTION- Individuals are required to ensure that the working stations and environment are always in accordance with Club Guidelines, and all policies are observed and respected. They need to ensure that the working atmosphere is positive and productive at all times, while constantly creating a safe Club House for both guest and colleagues. This can be accomplished when:
- All guest complaints and issues are dealt with efficiently and compassionately.
- All Health and Safety requirements are met.
- All guests and colleagues are respected and treated with courtesy.
- All assignments are carried out and executed efficiently.
- Any additional requests presented by the Food and Beverage Manager are executed.
Submit your resume to email@example.com
Port Credit Yacht Club