To access the 2018 Launch Schedule PLEASE CLICK HERE
The schedule is SUBJECT TO CHANGE and shown for your information and is accurate only at time of publication.
- Install Google calendar. Search for the name of your boat to view your scheduled launch date and time. If you do not see your boat on the schedule, contact the Dock Office by email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time.
If your boat was un-named, your surname may have been used.
Mast times are scheduled. If you need to change your mast stepping time please contact the email@example.com. Members whose masts are being stepped the same day will need to mark their mast before launch day to ensure it is out the morning of launch.
- All Launch dates and time are subject to weather conditions and access to your boat. Your scheduled Launch may not take place unless it is safe to do so, as determined by the Harbourmaster.
- Please make sure your insurance is up to date and on file with us. Without insurance you will not be launched. If you do not have a current certificate of insurance on file with the Club, email or fax it to Dave Sutman, FAX No. (905) 278-2519 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure your account is current, including payment of your summer mooring fee. You will not be launched if your account is not paid in full at the time of your scheduled launch.
- You or your designate must attend or you will not be launched. It is recommended that you be on site at least 1 hour before your scheduled time.During launch periods, as per the Occupational Health and Safety Act, children are not allowed in the boat yard and launch area.
- After your boat is launched, please disassemble your cradle for storage, remove your pads and take your pads and or stands home for safe keeping. The Club is not responsible for pads left on the grounds. Members not folding their cradles within 4 hours of their launch will be charged $105.00.
- A Member's failure to attend their scheduled launch, resulting in the movement of their boat to honour another Member's launch time, will be charged $160.00 + any additional yard fees incurred.
The Club will be launching over 400 boats within the launch period. Please help us to make it go as smoothly as possible for all the Members and Staff.